Role: Senior Brand & Marketing Manager
Reports to: Founder CEO
Start Date: May 2023
Location: LondonFounded by Gemma Shiel from a North London Garage in 2001, Lazy Oaf is a design-led lifestyle brand with a history of doing things our own way. What started with hand-printed T-shirts sold from a stall in East London has now become an established independent brand, with creativity, collaboration and community at its heart. Lazy Oaf is primarily a DTC brand with retail space in London.
We are looking for:
- Will own how the brand retains and grows customers.
- Has proven experience and expertise in running 360 brand and marketing campaigns from strategy through to execution (including organic and paid social media, email marketing, influencer marketing, PR, events, e-commerce and more).
- Has a natural skill for achieving customer connection through brand story-telling, whilst simultaneously understanding performance marketing benefits and objectives.
- Will act as customer guardian and marketing expert in cross-functional conversations about product and business.
- Will collaborate closely with the creative team on content creation.
- Will collaborate closely with the retail team on tactics to drive customers in-store.
- Will be part of the senior management team who work cross-functionally to lead the business and company culture.
- Will manage a team responsible for brand marketing, performance marketing and e-commerce - leading, coaching and motivating them in line with brand values.
- Will be responsible for managing the sales and marketing budget, and allocating resources effectively to achieve business goals.
- Is a strategic thinker with a passion for innovative solutions that drive customer engagement.
- Has proven track record of creative and disruptive activations on limited budgets.
- Is a proactive problem-solver who works to mitigate, manage and minimize challenges.
- Understands how to drive reach, relevance, retention and revenue.
- 8+ years of experience in brand and marketing management in the fashion industry.
- Experience working with a direct-to-consumer brand.
- A strong digital-first mindset.
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful 360 customer growth and retention campaigns across various sales and marketing channels.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to use data and reporting to drive decisions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Passion for fashion and a deep understanding of industry trends and consumer behaviour.
Hell Yeah! How do I apply?
If you think you tick all of the above boxes then we want to hear from you! We are likely to receive a lot of interest in this role. Please submit your C.V, a covering letter telling us why you are the right person for this job. Please send this info to Recruitment@lazyoaf.com with the subject title ‘Senior Brand & Marketing Manager’
- Creativity: we want creative marketing that captures and evolves our brand.
- Collaboration: we want Oafs who work collaboratively internally and externally.
- Community: we want brand and marketing initiatives that foster community engagement.
- Humour: we want to connect with our customers and community through our tone of voice.
- Disruption: we want initiatives that disrupt traditional approaches.
- DIY: we want Oafs who can get creative with resources.